home     about     contact     styling        

Thursday, April 13, 2017

Spa Week Is Coming!


There's something you need to put on your calendar because I didn't even know this existed and it's that good it almost sounds unreal. Spa Week. Yes, it's real and under the radar for a good reason. A select group of spas across the nation participate to offer certain services for $50 dollars. Saaay what? Facials, massages, waxes--all $50! Spa week runs from April 17-23rd and you can see what's in your area here.

They have every type of spa and treatment you could think of. Since I've been leaning towards natural and organic beauty products, I was so excited to find Supernatural Skin in my side of town that offers a holistic approach to skincare from the Spa Week list. You don't even know how rare that is in this part of the Los Angeles area.

Let's just say I got pampered and left with a wealth of knowledge. I opted for the Osmosis Holistic Facial + LED Treatment, which normally is $140. So you can see why this is the time to book your spa treatments.

From the second I stepped inside Supernatural Skin, I was immediately immersed into a little sanctuary. Jane, the owner, welcomed and eased me through the entire process. Truthfully, I felt like I had 5 facials and a massage in the hour or so time span. Oh, and she gave me samples of the products she used. But if there's anything I learned from Jane it's to use Vitamin A and C and antioxidants to keep your skin in shape.

Can we talk about how glowing my skin was? Oh my gawd, it was amazing!

Now, excuse me while I go book more spa visits and this facial for my mom. You can check out the spas in your are at Spa Week's website.

Thank you Spa Week for allowing me to review a spa. All my opinions are my own, honest views.

1 comment:

  1. I didn't know about spa week either! This is amazing and I need to check it out. I've never gotten a facial before. Your skin looks amazing!
    ~Jessica
    Jeans and a Teacup

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment! I try my best to respond to everyone!