home     about     contact     styling        

Friday, September 8, 2017

Styling Gingham for Fall





jacket (size xs) // dress (size 0) // booties 

You may have remember seeing this dress before and that's because it was in this post here. When I fell for this dress, I knew we were on the cusp of entering Fall (maybe too hopeful for LA), so I gave myself a challenge. I needed to come up with several ways to style this if I am going to keep it. My closet gets filled too easily with one hit wonders and I'm waiting for the day that the boyfriend realizes when my stuff starts making it to his side of the closet. While the temperatures might not be cool enough outside for moto jackets, pairing this moto jacket and booties instantly updates this dress. And when it's really chilly, putting on some tights and a chunky scarf will make this dress work. 

Thank you for all of you linking up! It really makes us so happy to look at your posts for inspiration!
 Our picks are Lydia from Chic on the Cheap and Paulina from SHENSKA!





1 comment:

  1. I love the idea of taking a summer print into another season. I love that jacket and can't wait for some cooler weather to break mine out!

    http://www.mylittlenest.org

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment! I try my best to respond to everyone!